AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics CRM > Dynamics CRM: Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 22.09.2021, 23:15   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
crmtipoftheday: Tip #1416: Power Platform PowerShell module includes unapproved verbs
Источник: https://crmtipoftheday.com/1416/powe...approved-verbs
==============

tl;dr

No, Power Platform team didn’t sneak in any profanities into PowerShell module. It’s caused by the verb Apply, is by design, and can be safely ignored.

Longer version

I usually oblivious to any warnings produced by the command line tools. My attention is fully reserved for the word FATAL in Ferrari red (#ff2800 if you must know), the rest I make go away with a magic cls command.

Benedikt Bergmann is by far a more diligent developer and, while using the Power Platform Build Tools, got concerned that some steps get a warning:

##[warning]The names of some imported commands from the module 'Microsoft.Xrm.WebApi.PowerShell' include unapproved verbs that might make them less discoverable. To find the commands with unapproved verbs, run the Import-Module command again with the Verbose parameter. For a list of approved verbs, type Get-Verb.Is the sky falling and we’re all doomed because PowerShell team from 1984 did not approve our choice of verbs? (Here’s the full list: Approved Verbs for PowerShell Commands – PowerShell | Microsoft Docs)

Nah, turns out none of the approved verbs was a good fit for apply solution upgrade action that ended up being Apply-SolutionUpgrade in PowerShell. If you use this action in your script, you might get the warning and it’s OK to ignore it.

Well, if you ask me I would have chosen something random and memorable, for example Mount-SolutionUpgrade, Measure-SolutionUpgrade, or even Resize-SolutionUpgrade. But now you know why I’m not in charge of naming PowerShell cmdlets.

Cover photo agracier – NO VIEWS, CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons

Источник: https://crmtipoftheday.com/1416/powe...approved-verbs