Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 05.09.2013, 01:12   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,477 / 846 (79) +++++++
Axilicious:AX2012 R2 Enterprise portal installation issues – Part 1
Источник: http://www.ksaelen.be/wordpresses/dy...issues-part-1/
==============

The last few days I have been playing around with the Enterprise Portal. I needed to setup a High Available portal and there were soms discoveries along the road.

Though I’m planning on writing some other posts on the general architecture used when installing the Enterprise Portal in a HA environment and the possible installation issues you might have, I wanted to discuss one of the smaller issues encountered.

When opening the Enterprise Portal site, you can run into the following error:

c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\ep\EPSecurityControl.ascx.cs(13): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘AX’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Microsoft.Dynamics’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)

You can solve this by running the Ax installer for EP installation on all of the machines in the farm. When installing, uncheck all of the checkboxes to only install the binaries.

Источник: http://www.ksaelen.be/wordpresses/dy...issues-part-1/